How Can We Help You?
Please note that we are sometimes away on retreat so it can take up to 48 hours to get back to you. See the form below to shoot us an email. Namaste & keep breathing!
Yoga Class FAQ
- No, you don't need to book.
- We have all the equipment for you at no extra charge.
- There is plenty of parking out the front.
- Come 10 minutes early to your first class to fill in a health questionnaire.
- Switch off your phone or on flight mode. A phone on silent still vibrates & can be distracting.
Level 2 Training FAQ
- A 200hr or 350hr course is a pre-requiste for our individual modules.
- Though, anyone can participate in the modules but will only receive an attendance certificate, rather than a teacher training certificate.
- You have up to 3 years to complete all the modules.
Level 1 Teacher Training FAQ
- We recommend a minimum of 6 months expereince though this can variy (eg you are already a PT, pilates teacher etc).
- You can miss 2 days of the course and still graduate, though you are welcome to make it up on the next course.
- Many people do the course for their own experience and don't want to become a teacher - that is completely fine.
- Most retreats are held at Chenrezig Institute on the Sunshine Coast.
- There is a choice of Dorm (4 or 8 share), Twin & Single (very limited) accommodation.
- Our Bali retreat is held at Ananda Cottages in Ubud.